Thursday, April 17, 2008

Week 8!

I 2 must admit that i defied the laws of copyright but lets not dwell! after watching that movie yesterday in class i totaly agree that the law needs to be updated for new technologies! Its not really our fault that we are breaking these laws i mean like they said in the video freedom is the way to drive the economy rather than control! So i think that if everyones stopped sitting on their asses bitching and moaning about copyright law and got a little proactive than maybe we could find a middle ground so everyone gets a piece of the pie well that my opinion but who am i! well actualy im a consumer so shouldnt my opinion count or do they only care about me when they think im trying to rip them off by downloading a song! i mean can you blame me for wanting to listen to sweet music! Peace out have a good holidays everyone!

No comments: