Monday, March 10, 2008

JOKE OF THE WEEK

SOOOOOOOO i was talking with my flatties about my blog and how mine is kind of boring etc. and that i need to engage with my class members some how! (but my page has so far not really achieved that cause its boring!) :( How sad! So in attempt to get some online friends they suggest i add a joke of the week to my page......... so here goes!

What do you get when you cross a donkey with an onion?





A piece of ass that brings tears to your eyes!

So if that tickled your fancy stay tuned for next weeks joke cause there only going to get better! wow!

2 comments:

erika said...

what is sad is that did actually make me laugh for a second :)

What can I say, I am a sad, sad geek! Do we get to vote, and the worst joke gets voted off the blogosphere?

Nicole said...

Dont worry there only going to get better i have enlisted the help of my flatmates as they were appaled by my choice of joke! i guess i find most thing funny im easy to please!